An Indepth Comparison Of Ninja Vs Magic Bullet Blender
Smoothies have always offered nothing but joy whenever it comes to food nourishment for health care. If you need to get started on this by using the most efficient tools, then you might want to consider either the Ninja vs Magic Bullet Brand. A little comparison have been done for you hoping it helps in your decision making process.
Compare What is it: Ninja vs Magic Bullet
The Ninja Blender has a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power. It is good for grinding, shredding spices and cheese.
Magic bullet blender is good for grinding small quantities of spices, sauces. It comes with many accessories and Jars plus a 600 Watts power.
Compare Features: Ninja vs Magic Bullet
The Ninja Blender
Ninja blender comes with a 6 blade technology which assists in the ice crushing action reducing it into snow powder within seconds. This also helps in crushing of fruits into smaller digestible forms.
The 1000 Watts motor helps in heavy duty blending and processing. It also comes with a 72-ounce pitcher which is dishwasher safe, together with the blades and the lid. When purchasing, it comes with only three jars.
The Magic Bullet Blender
Magic Bullet blender has used technology in the design of the cup which is bullet shaped and helps to circulate the food into a cyclonic zone, which has a specially designed blade that breaks down the food into a more digestive form.
Magic Bullet jars have markings on them to avoid overloading, thus preventing leakage and spilling. The materials used are BPA free plastic jars and are microwave safe.
The Magic Bullet blender comes with:
- 1 Motor Base.
- 1 18-oz tall jar.
- 1 12-oz short jar.
- 4 party mugs.
- 4 colored lip rings.
- 1 Cross blade.
- 1 Flat blade.
- 2 shaker/steamer tops.
- 2 stay-fresh resalable lids.
- 1 Magic Bullet 10 second Recipe Book.
Compare How Does it Work: Ninja vs Magic Bullet
The Ninja blender
The Ninja blender works by loading all the ingredients into the jar while making sure that the lid is perfectly aligned. If this is not the case, a warning light does blink. The speed is determined by the ingredients being used.
The Magic Bullet Blender
Magic bullet works by loading all the ingredients into the jar of your choice. For making smoothies use “Cross Blade” and for milling or grinding use a “Flat Blade”. If you select the pulse setting, it is required to have a firm grip on the blender during its operation. For hands-free operation, secure the jar to the base by turning it clockwise.
Using the Magic Bullet couldn't be easier. There are neither buttons to press nor no complicated manuals to read. This enables one to make different drinks virtually with no effort and no clean-up, which would only take 10 seconds or less.
Compare Benefits: Ninja vs Magic Bullet
The Ninja Blender
The Ninja blender has the following benefits;
- High performance due to the high power drive.
- Ninja blenders come with a number of size options for pitcher size, that is, 72 oz. (9 cups), 48 oz. (6 cups) or 40 oz. (5 cups). Apart from the pitcher to make numerous cups, they also come with single-serve cups that allow you to make personal drinks.
- Food is processed in a consistent manner hence you will not find chunks of whole foods in your smoothies once you have blended it well.
- The pitcher, blades, food bowls, single serves, motor base and lids are all designed to please your senses. They are not only safe to use but also add style to your kitchen.
- It is easy to clean. You can pop in the parts of your Ninja blender into your dishwasher and expect it to be cleaned well. However, caution should be taken and the manual read in order to know which part goes where in the dishwasher.
- Ninja blenders can be used for several functions as they come with blades that can blend, puree, chop and make dough.
The Magic Bullet Blender
As for the Magic Bullet, it comes with the following benefits:
- Shakes, fruits and vegetables smoothies can be blended, served and stored using the same jar.
- It comes with comfort lip rings for the ease of drinking.
- It is small in size thus it doesn't eat up much space in the kitchen.
- It comes with multiple jars which makes it easier to the user as no extra jars are needed.
- The parts of a bullet blender can be purchased separately hence it is repairable.
- The jars are wider on the top and the blade is not attached to base. Thus, easy to wash both of them. They are dishwasher safe, only top shelf. Base can be cloth wiped.
Compare the Pros and Cons: Ninja vs Magic Bullet
The product is rated as a 5 star product because it handles ice like no other machine. However, there seems to be a high risk of danger on the operator just in case it might come apart and break the container.
- Included storage lids allow left over ingredients, drinks and soups to be stored easily until they are ready for use.
- The parts of these blenders are both microwave and dishwasher compatible and this is a plus to the buyer.
- The blender is capable of blending ingredients and crushing ice easy and in less time.
- Operating of Ninja blender is considered quieter than that of its competitors in the market.
- It is big in size hence it can't be stored in most kitchen cabinets.
- The sharp blades used are sharp and hard to clean as they pose danger of injury to the cleaner.
The product has been rated as the best compact device that allows huge functionality for convenience. However, it has been noted that the customer service can be a bit slow on handling issues for customer satisfaction.
- It does grind very well. Sometimes you have to stop and shake it to move things around, but it does a good job.
- It is small in size and this makes it not to eat much storage space in the kitchen.
- It is easy to clean.
- Blends liquids well.
- It does not chop vegetables well.
- Its motor overheats thus creating a hazard to the user.
The Final Verdict: The Winner of Ninja vs Magic Bullet
The evaluation of the two blenders provides you with the upper hand in making the right choice for a powerful blender of your choice. Making a final decision on either of the two will turn out to be a hard call due to the fact that both products are specially engineered to facilitate our health boosting tactics, and especially without having to waste your precious time.
Magic Bullet should be for those looking for nothing but simplicity and portability. If you may be more interested in a lasting and high performance blender that may be sophisticated, I would recommend the Ninja Blender.
With this knowledge in mind, the Ninja vs Magic bullet comparison will end as a tie only to be broken by the decision you make as dictated by your needs.