Keurig is the market leader when it comes to single-cup coffee makers. This products started to be available in the 1990s. It has since changed the landscape of coffee brewing.
With Keurig coffee makers, gone are the days when you have to brew a pot full of coffee to enjoy freshly brewed coffee. With a Keurig, you can brew a cup at a time. That’s freshly brewed coffee anytime of the day! That’s no left-over brewed coffee that you need to throw away at the end of the day.
More importantly, with a Keurig, you can have different brewed coffee flavors each time you feel like having a cup of coffee. You need not finish an entire pot before brewing another coffee flavor. You simply brew a K-Cup pod, throw it away and brew another K-Cup pod.
If you are shopping for a coffee maker for your office, you will never go wrong with a Keurig. The convenience Keurig coffee makers provide is as evident in their commercial / office pro line.
Worth looking into are the Keurig K150 Single Cup Coffee Maker, and the Keurig K155 Office Pro Coffee Maker.
Both are ideal for an office with about 20-30 employees. Both are also equipped with the Keurig Quiet Brew Technology making it really suitable for office use.
Depending on what you exactly need from an office coffee maker, there is definitely a difference between the Keurig K150 vs K155 that will affect your choice. So, what is that difference? Let’s check it out.
Keurig K150 vs K155: What’s the Difference?
Keurig K150 Commercial Coffee Maker, Single Cup (K-Cup Pods)
In less than 1 minute and with a single button, this coffee maker can produce a cup of freshly brewed coffee, tea, hot cocoa and cold beverages. It is so easy to use, every employee can make their own cup of freshly brewed coffee anytime they want.
It comes with 5 cup choices – 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 ounces. Water reservoir capacity is 90 ounces so there is no need for constant refill although it can directly be connected to the water line plumbing.
It is equipped with the Quiet Brew Technology so it is absolutely noise –free while in operation. It is also equipped with an automatic On/Off for savings in energy. It automatically turns off after 2 hours at stand-by mode.
Brew temperature can be easily adjusted in the intuitive touchscreen which comes in English, French and Spanish.
Keurig K155 Office Pro Coffee Maker, Single Cup (K-Cup Pods)
This coffee maker is ideal for a small office where employees can brew their own cup of freshly brewed K-Cup pod coffee, hot chocolate, tea or cold beverages in less than 1 minute. Along with the coffee maker, it comes with bonus trial pack of 12 pieces of K-Cup pods.
This commercial Keurig coffee maker has a water reservoir capacity of 90 ounces. The internal hot water tank is drainable for easy storage and so it can be easily transported when necessary.
It has 4 brew size choices – 4, 6, 8 and 10 0z cups. It also has an intuitive touchscreen with a full-color design and three language options – English, French and Spanish.
This coffee make is an energy saver as it has an automatic shut-off system. It also has a removal drip tray for easy cleaning and so you can use taller mugs.
This is the best commercial type Keurig coffee maker.
Keurig K150 vs K155 Comparison Table
4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz, 12 ozfive brew sizes
4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz,Four brew sizes
2.0 licensed K-Cups(Keurig)
Cannot be used with reusable My K-Cup rod
2.0 licensed K-Cups(Keurig)
Cannot be used with reusable My K-Cup rod
Any K-Cup brand
9.5″ x 12.3″ x 13.3”
9.5” x 12.3″ x 13.3”
Compatible with Direct Water Line Plumbing
Black and White
A Comprehensive Review of a Keurig K150 vs K155
Keurig K150 Commercial Coffee Maker, Single Cup (K-Cup Pods) Reviews
This model is one of the first Keurig automatic coffee machine. It is equipped with a heavy-duty pump so it can be directly connected to the plumbing system. It comes with a modern and sleek design making it ideal not just for the office but the homes as well.
- 5 cup size option – 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 ounces
- K-Cup Technology (patented ) for single serve brewing
- Intuitive touchscreen LCD display for easy temperature adjustment
- 3 language setting option – English , French and Spanish
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning and to accommodate travel mugs
- Interior hot water tank is easy to drain.
- Equipped with the Quiet Brew Technology for a noise-free operation
- Energy saver mode – automatic shut off system after about 2 hours in stand-by mode
- Large 90 ounces reservoir capacity.
- 5 cup size option – 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 ounces
- Temperature of the beverages can be controlled in the touchscreen LCD
- 3-language setting – English, French, Spanish
- Noise free operation.
- Can make coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cold beverages
- Auto shut off system
- Clock can be programmed for scheduled on/off brewing
- Easy to clean with removable drip tray
- Durable construction.
- NSF certified.
- Tends to create a plastic smell in the beverage
- Available only in one color
- Lacking in latest brewing technologies
- Quite expensive.
Its noise free operation is ideal for the office setting. If your employees are always in a rush and do not have the time to refill a reservoir, this coffee machine is an ideal choice as it can be directly connected to the water line.
Keurig K155 Office Pro Coffee Maker, Single Cup (K-Cup Pods) Reviews
If you are looking for the best Keurig coffee maker for commercial, you have found it in the Keurig K155. It is equipped with a full color touchscreen LCD which gives instructions in either English, French or Spanish. It is also compatible with the Echo Brew and Solo Fill filters.
- 90 ounce water reservoir capacity for about 18 cups of beverage
- Capable of 4, 6, 8 and 10 ounce brew sizes.
- Adjustable brew temperature +/- 5 from 193 default setting
- Can be directly connected to the water line
- 3 language full color touchscreen LCD display- English , French and Spanish
- With coffee graphic animations while brewing in LCD screen.
- Detachable water reservoir for easy refilling and cleaning ( can be refilled with removing the reservoir
- With Commercial UL-Listing and NFS Certification
- Large 90 ounce water reservoir capacity
- Perfect for small to medium size offices
- Has a water temperature selection option
- Quiet Brew Technology for noise-free operation
- Full color touchscreen LCD display
- Auto shut off system for energy savings
- Compatible with all K-Cup pod brands
- Well-built and durable
- Time and brew size can be programmed
- Internal water tank can be easily drained
- Adjustable temperature
- Cannot support a carafe
- Does not come with a reusable filter
- Coffee tends to have a plastic taste
- Does not accept all types of K-cups that are refillable
This is an ideal coffee machine for office use. It is easy to use any employee can just brew their own cup of beverage in less than 1 minute. It is durable so it can with stand all day use.
The difference between the Keurig K150 vs K155 can be major or insignificant depending on what you need from your office coffee maker.
If you need a coffee machine that connects directly to the water line and more brew sizes, then go for the Keurig K150.
If you want a full color touchscreen LCD and a lighter coffee maker, then choose the Keurig K155.
There is not much major difference between the Keurig K150 vs K155, except the price.